LEARN TO KNOW
LEARN HOW TO GO LOW
Thank you! You will receive The 7 Par Breaking Habits in your inbox soon. Check Spam/Junk email if you don't.
Dr. Bob Rotella is one of the worlds leading golf performance psychologists and mental skills coach to numerous PGA and LPGA golfers. We hope you enjoy this video and that you gain some valuable insights into being a better performer on the golf course.
_BOB ROTELLA'S RULES -
10 Things a Golfer ust do in every competitive round.
1. Play to play great. Don't play not to play poorly.
2. Love the challenge of the day, whatever it may be.
3. Get out of results and get into process.
4. Know that nothing will bother or upset you on the golf course, and you will be in a great state of mind for every shot.
5. Playing with a feeling that the outcome doesn't matter is always preferable to caring too much.
6. Believe fully in yourself so you can play freely.
7. See where you want the ball to go before every shot.
8. Be decisive, committed and clear.
9. Be your own best friend.
10. Love your wedge and your putter.